Here's a selection of papers I have authored or co-authored during my time at MIT.
- Deep Feature Synthesis: Towards Automating Data Science Endeavors [pdf] - appeared in International IEEE/ACM Data Science and Advance Analytics Conference, 2015 (acceptance rate - 10%)
- Label, Segment, Featurize: a cross domain framework for prediction engineering [pdf] - appeared in International IEEE/ACM Data Science and Advance Analytics Conference, 2016
- CommunityFinder: Software to Analyze Communities that Develop in MOOC Discussion Forums [pdf]
- Activity Classification using Smartphone Accelerometer Data [pdf]
- ColorCrack: Identifying Cracks in Glass [pdf]
- OK: OAuth 2.0 interface for the Kerberos V5 Authentication Protocol [pdf] [code]